Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Apparently I can't cook, or figure out how to manage my blog

Okay so I thought I made a page within a page on my blog for recipes, but apparently not... So until I figure this whole thing out, here's a recipe I found on Pinterest. I love that site, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and like I have creative genius in me ready to just come bursting out. And then I have to go do the fucking laundry...Aaannyywaayyyss, here is recipe #1.

*For the record, I will never post a recipe that I have not cooked and tasted myself.

*Also for the record, I don't create any of the recipes. I'm just not that creative. I merely find them on Pinterest, or Food Network, or wherever and try them out. and if I have a mouth orgasm, I'll post them with a "Holy Shit you got to try this. Right now". So there you have it. Moving on....

Slow cooked Chicken Tacos
Here's what you need.
-A crockpot
-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
-1 can/jar of salsa -- I use Pace
-1 packet of taco seasoning.

This is what you do:
Throw it all in, do a little stir and set the slow-cooker at low for about six hours. That's right, no chopping, no dicing, no anything. Just literally throw that shit in, and walk away. ..

And this is what you get:
Deliciousness. I loooooooove this recipe. I want to snuggle it at night, and wake up to it's beautiful smile in the morning. Did I take that too far? Probably.
Here's a picture:

Hey sexy, how you doin'? Rawr.


2 comments:

  1. Those look freakin' good. I use similar recipe except instead of taco seasoning I add a small bottle of taco sauce and I also add 1/4 cup of brown sugar. It's always a huge hit at my house. I'm hungry and I'm on a diet. Looking at that taco makes me want to eat 10 of them. sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally going to try the taco sauce and brown sugar, that sounds delicious. And I totally know what you mean about wanting 10 of them. I'd keep eating tacos until I was rolling on the floor asking myself, "Whyyyy did I dooo that?". So no tacos for me, just a taco salad w/ some salsa as dressing. Maybe add some black beans for more protein. Hopefully that makes for a satisfying and fulfilling alternative?? We'll see :)

    ReplyDelete